USP Tactical models are designed for users who need the features found on the HK Mark 23, but in a more compact and lighter weight pistol. This pistols approach the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with a rubber O-ring, adjustable trigger, and adjustable target-type sights.
Hk Usp Tactical
The .45 ACP model is constructed on the USP45 frame. The 9 mm/.40 S&W Tactical models are built on the USP 9mm/.40 caliber frame. NOTE: The caliber .40 S&W model is currently unavailable.
Features & System Characteristics:
- Threaded O-ring barrel with polygonal bore profile
- High profile target sights
- Match grade trigger
- Adjustable trigger stop
- Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
- One piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
There are no reviews yet.