Blaser R93 tactical
Blaser R93 Tactical is a German bolt action sniper rifle, based on the Blaser R93 design. It has as variants the Blaser LRS 2 and Tactical 2. It is used by German and Dutch police forces as well as the Australian military and special police units. The rifles were manufactured by the German firearms manufacturer Blaser.
The LRT (Long Range Tactical), LRS 2 (Long Range Sporter 2) and Tactical 2 rifles are straight-pull bolt-action take down sniper rifles. The straight-pull action design was introduced in the Blaser R93 hunting rifle line. These actions allows for faster follow-up shots compared to traditional turn bolt actions. The rifles are designed to fire small groups (sub 0.07 mrad (7 mm at 100 m; 0.25 moa) with factory match ammunition.
- R93 Tactical (1st gen) (1993-1997)
- Synthetic body model. Also available under the designations R93 UIT made for UIT competitions (later ISSF) and R93 CISM made for CISM competitions. Detachable staggered feed double stack 10-round box magazine. Chassis and barrel compatible with the regular R93. UIT and CISM versions came with diopter sights.
- R93 Tactical 2
- R93 Tactical LRS2 (1997-2005)
- Detachable box magazine, Single Stack (5-round). The 2nd gen is a ruggeriezed version, also known as Long Range Supporter 2 (LRS-2). New magazine design. Some of the different calibers may require different magazines. LRS stands for Long Range Sporter, but the model is sometimes also referred to as LRT for Long Range Tactical.
- R93 Tactical LRS2 .338LM
- Large chassis version to facilitate .338 Lapua Magnum.
- Blaser R93 Tactical 2 (2005-)
- Large chassis version, available in .223 Rem, .308 Win, .300 WinMag, .338LM.
- R93 Duo Mod. Hamed
- Double barreled side by side rifle made to order for Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- R93 Handgun Hunting System
-  An ultra short R93 with a 36 cm barrel and only a pistol grip (no buttstock).
There are no reviews yet.